Thank you for your interest in RELCO, LLC.
Click the button below to view our current openings and begin the application process:View Jobs
RELCO, located in Willmar, Minnesota, has recently joined the Koch family of companies as of November 2020. We are still the same local company we have been for 38 years and now have an expanded, improved benefit offerings. Our benefits offering includes three weeks of vacation, two weeks of sick & ten paid holidays available after day one. Additionally, health benefits start the next month after your hire date and you have several plans to choose from for medical, dental, and vision. We offer paid life insurance, paid short term disability insurance, a defined 401k contribution that starts on day one, and an employer match after one year of service.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) + Employer Match
- Company-paid Holidays
- Accrued Vacation
- Bereavement Time Off
- Vision Discount Plan
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Coverage Available
- Educational Assistance & Professional Development Programs
Working at RELCO
Join a team who focuses on putting safety first.
RELCO recognized 11 years of No Lost Time.
- We seek to understand our customers & continuously improve.
- We do what we say and are accountable for our actions.
- We are proud of the work we create and deliver.
- We are independent minds who work together to achieve more.
“Working for RELCO provides me an opportunity to accomplish projects with a great group of people both internally and externally. As RELCO’s construction manager I enjoy seeing our construction employees grow in their skills and knowledge. I value the customer relationships developed during my career at RELCO, it is like being with family when working with our customers.”
– Al, Advising Construction Manager (35-year employee)
“I come from a strong background in Mechanical Engineering with over 23 years in engineering and engineering management. Working for RELCO in a technical sales role allows me the opportunity to meet with customers and discuss a wide variety of mechanical processes. It is very rewarding to visit with our customers and make them aware of the latest technological advances in cheesemaking. I especially enjoy the travel (particularly the international travel) and spending time with a variety of folks all over the world. People in our dairy industry are so well grounded and pleasant, that it makes my job seem very easy. At RELCO, I am very fortunate to have the highest quality sales support staff behind all of my sales efforts. Top that off with a great operations staff with excellent workmanship and there’s a recipe for success!”
– Tom, Sales Engineer (12-year employee)
USA Celebrations & Recognition
- Alternative Thinking. Superior Results. Program
- Annual Employee Apparel Credit
- Quarterly Safety Lunches
- Years of Service Awards
- Department Achievement Celebrations
- Company Achievement Celebrations