Join a team who focuses on putting safety first.
RELCO recognized 10 years of No Lost Time in 2019.
- We seek to understand our customers & continuously improve.
- We do what we say and are accountable for our actions.
- We are proud of the work we create and deliver.
- We are independent minds who work together to achieve more.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Individuals interested in a position not listed above are encouraged to contact us as well. Please send resume along with cover letter indicating which position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.Download an Application
Learn more about RELCO internship opportunities and instructions for applying.Internship Program
Working at RELCO
“Working for RELCO provides me an opportunity to accomplish projects with a great group of people both internally and externally. As RELCO’s construction manager I enjoy seeing our construction employees grow in their skills and knowledge. I value the customer relationships developed during my career at RELCO, it is like being with family when working with our customers.”
– Al, Advising Construction Manager (31-year employee)
“I come from a strong background in Mechanical Engineering with over 23 years in engineering and engineering management. Working for RELCO in a technical sales role allows me the opportunity to meet with customers and discuss a wide variety of mechanical processes. It is very rewarding to visit with our customers and make them aware of the latest technological advances in cheesemaking. I especially enjoy the travel (particularly the international travel) and spending time with a variety of folks all over the world. People in our dairy industry are so well grounded and pleasant, that it makes my job seem very easy. At RELCO, I am very fortunate to have the highest quality sales support staff behind all of my sales efforts. Top that off with a great operations staff with excellent workmanship and there’s a recipe for success!”
– Tom, Sales Engineer (7-year employee)
RELCO offers a benefits program that’s competitive with manufacturing companies of our size. You’ll start to enjoy these benefits 60-days following your hire date.
- Medical Insurance through Medica (Company and Employee shared Contributions)
- Dental Insurance
- Company Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan (eligible after one year of service)
- Company-paid Holidays
- Accrued Vacation
- Bereavement Time Off
- Vision Discount Plan
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Coverage Available
- Educational Assistance & Professional Development Programs
USA Celebrations & Recognition
- Alternative Thinking. Superior Results. Program
- Annual Employee Apparel Credit
- Quarterly Safety Lunches
- Years of Service Awards
- Department Achievement Celebrations
- Company Achievement Celebrations