The goal is to provide the customer with the most hygienic, robust solutions available to suit a wide range of cheeses. Belting is designed and built by our partner specifically for cheese applications, from there, a high degree of customization for cheese type is possible — including weir design, curd height, retention time and style/number of stirrers.
- Four different belt widths now allow capacities for continuous belts from 2,000 products per hour to 33,000 products per hour
- New options to the L-Tech Lactose Solution to address new requirements for finished product color and ash content
- Designs are individualized for curd height, retention time and style/number of stirrers to allow a variety of cheese and give control to the cheesemaker
- New powder sampling options, new hose real and precision motion control for TRU-Finish tables
- Best in class two-stage drying system
- Improved hygiene and life expectancy