Exhaust air temperatures alarms activate the fire deluge.
Stand-alone Relco Fire deluge control panel.
Features & Benefits
- Hard wire temperature measurements of exhaust air from chamber, fluid bed and baghouse.
- Stand-alone Relco Fire Deluge control panel, with manual over-ride
- Pre-alarms with message on screens, shutdown of burner or emergency shut down of dryer
- Final alarm activated the fire deluge on chamber, fluid bed and baghouse
- Fail save valves
- Pressure monitoring on deluge water supply and compressed air