The L-TECH™ Permeate Drying System’s Air Lift Dryer is fed from the bottom, increasing residence time. An integrated circular fluid bed at the bottom of the chamber provides second-stage drying and fines agglomeration. The recovered fines are conveyed to the drying chamber for agglomeration.
Features & Benefits
- Maximum water removal in HiCon Evaporator minimizes the size and energy requirements of the dryer.
- Continuous crystallization improves degree of lactose crystallization and reduces stickiness of powder in dryer.
- Continuous crystallization minimizes crystallizer capital and cooling expenses.
- Bottom-fed dryer for long retention time.
- 3A sanitary standard design for edible powder production.
- Explosion venting included on dryer chamber and baghouse.
- Small plant footprint for easy site location.
Low fouling; compact design; achieves high solids
Triple C Processor
Continuous product flow eliminates tanks for crystallization; concentration occurs with rapid cooling; inlet feed is non crystallized material
Easy access for filter replacement; stainless steel; horizontal-stacked coils provide compact design; self draining
Easy top-loading bag, convenient, safe inspection; designed to extend bag life; safety explosion venting
Bottom air and product inlet allow for two-pass drying; two-pass drying improves efficiency and cost with a compact chamber design; safety explosion venting; integrated fluid bed completes drying and fines agglomeration