The L-TECH™ Permeate Drying System’s Air Lift Dryer is fed from the bottom, increasing residence time. An integrated circular fluid bed at the bottom of the chamber provides second-stage drying and fines agglomeration. The recovered fines are conveyed to the drying chamber for agglomeration.
Features & Benefits
- Maximum water removal in HiCon Evaporator minimizes the size and energy requirements of the dryer.
- Continuous crystallization improves degree of lactose crystallization and reduces stickiness of powder in dryer.
- Continuous crystallization minimizes crystallizer capital and cooling expenses.
- Bottom-fed dryer for long retention time.
- All RELCO supplied equipment is built to applicable 3A standards and USDA guidelines for dairy equipment and governmental regulations in effect as of the date of this quotation unless specifically noted
- Explosion venting included on dryer chamber and baghouse.
- Small plant footprint for easy site location.
Low fouling; compact design; achieves high solids
Triple C Processor
Continuous product flow eliminates tanks for crystallization; concentration occurs with rapid cooling; inlet feed is non crystallized material
Easy access for filter replacement; stainless steel; horizontal-stacked coils provide compact design; self draining
Easy top-loading bag, convenient, safe inspection; designed to extend bag life; safety explosion venting
Bottom air and product inlet allow for two-pass drying; two-pass drying improves efficiency and cost with a compact chamber design; safety explosion venting; integrated fluid bed completes drying and fines agglomeration