The Milk Drying System is optimized with a vertical hot air distributor, vibrating well mixed and plug flow beds and baghouse. Other features can be added for specific customer requirements and include: multi fuel indirect fired heater, timing belt, cyclones, baghouse fines retention bin, heat recovery, dual feed system, retractable cip nozzles, lecithination and spray nozzle cameras.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Vertical Air Distributor allows an even air distribution at the nozzle for a more efficient drying with less fan pressure drop
- Short nozzle lances for easy and safe operator handling
- Quick nozzle distance adjustability for agglomeration
- Fines Return System – nozzles, front of fluidbed, end of fluidbed
- Directional Fluidbed Screens, prevents short circuiting in startup and shutdown, allows for vigorous mixing for improved moisture control
- Baghouse Emissions Systems – identifies a leaking bag row