With capacities up to 6,000 gallons, the jacket construction is made of 12-gauge 304 steel-clad sides and ends & the liner construction is made of 12-gauge stainless steel.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Verti-Stir elliptical motion provides gentle lifting action to keep curd in suspension
- Sealed, stainless bearings on carriage wheels require no greasing; reducing maintenance and increasing life.
- Ridged 304 steel internal framework provides strength to liner and jacket
- White epoxy painted motors and gear boxes are wash-down duty
- 10-inch diameter POD for optional removable whey strainer
- Touch-control buttons and two operator pendants for local control of agitator
- Travel motor uses encoder technology for accurate control of carriage position
- Dual operator pendants with sealed-touch automation buttons for sanitary operation above product zone
- On-board PLC & HMI for local control of Verti-Stir Sanitation Agitation System
- System automation capabilities for complete integration with existing processes
- All RELCO supplied equipment is built to applicable 3A standards and USDA guidelines for dairy equipment and governmental regulations in effect as of the date of this quotation unless specifically noted