With capacities up to 6,000 gallons, the jacket construction is made of 12-gauge 304 steel-clad sides and ends & the liner construction is made of 12-gauge stainless steel.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Verti-Stir elliptical motion provides gentle lifting action to keep curd in suspension
- Sealed, stainless bearings on carriage wheels require no greasing; reducing maintenance and increasing life.
- Ridged 304 steel internal framework provides strength to liner and jacket
- White epoxy painted motors and gear boxes are wash-down duty
- 10-inch diameter POD for optional removable whey strainer
- Touch-control buttons and two operator pendants for local control of agitator
- Travel motor uses encoder technology for accurate control of carriage position
- Dual operator pendants with sealed-touch automation buttons for sanitary operation above product zone
- On-board PLC & HMI for local control of Verti-Stir Sanitation Agitation System
- System automation capabilities for complete integration with existing processes
- All RELCO supplied equipment is built to applicable 3A standards and USDA guidelines for dairy equipment and governmental regulations, unless specifically noted