The Wide Body Dryer is optimized with a vertical hot air distributor, vibrating well mixed and plug flow beds and baghouse. Other features can be added for specific customer requirements and include: multi fuel indirect fired heater, cyclones, baghouse fines retention bin, heat recovery, dual feed system, retractable cip nozzles, lecithination and spray nozzle cameras.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Vertical Air Distributor allows an even air distribution at the nozzle for a more efficient drying with less fan pressure drop
- Short nozzle lances for easy and safe operator handling
- Quick nozzle distance adjustability for agglomeration
- Fines Return System – nozzles, front of fluidbed, end of fluidbed
- Top chamber exhaust ports. Reversed air flow in chamber keeps walls clean.
- Directional Fluidbed Screens, prevents short circuiting at start up and shutdown, allows for vigorous mixing for improved moisture control and an optional lecithination
- Baghouse Emissions Systems – identifies a leaking bag row
- Natural induced agglomeration resulting in lower bulk densities.
OPTIONAL DESIGN FEATURES
- Dual feed nozzle set to operate dryer 24/7
- RELCO Humidity Monitoring and Control System – dryer optimization
- Fire deluge and Explosion venting or Suppression Safety Systems