Enhancements to the RELCO® TRU-BLOCK™ Blockformer have been made with the customer in mind. By utilizing customer feedback, and our own extensive design experience, we have been able to manufacture an efficient blockformer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Simplified user interface for viewing tower operation parameters and recommended maintenance based on component cycles.
- Patent-pending screen features dense grid of perforations and improved strength.
- Pop-up tray is hinged to eliminate transitions from chamber to bagger to maximize final product output
- Platform lift utilizes a ball screw actuator with motion control for the most accurate platform height control (within +/- .003 inch).
- Guillotine Cover includes quick–clamps for fast and easy inspection
- Minimal gap between screen and tower allows excellent curd fusion into blocks across a variety of cheeses
- O-ring seals replace flat gaskets making the TRU-BLOCK™ sanitary
- Blockformer footprint has been reduced to use less floor space
- Whey Gallery has been integrated into blockformer chamber reducing transitions in the cheese column for the best possible block finish
- Door mechanism is mounted to the tower chamber, improving alignment, reducing wear and providing a reliable seal
- Rugged platform mounting mechanism simplifies and reduces maintenance
- Patent-pending Dual-Viton chamber seal technology includes a leak-detect chamber with an atomospheric external gap for separation of sanitary and nonsanitary parts and designed for greater performance and lifetime
- Tower top is easily removable for simple inspection process
- Tower CIP flow is positively channeled between the screen and tower for the most efficient cleaning
- Easier maintenance allows changing of cylinder solenoids without solenoid bank disassembly
- Tower table is sloped to remain free of water and debris
- Automatic sequences for initial fill, normal operations, and emptying of towers maximizes the tower efficiency (in all three operations)
- Full automation capabilities for complete integration with existing processes
- Air Management System for accurate management of vacuum levels and air flow allows for maximum cheese through-put
- 18’ Standard Tower (up to 2,000 pounds per hour)
- 22’ Extended Tower (up to 2,500 pounds per hour)
- 32’ High Capacity Tower (up to 3,500 pounds per hour)